Day 1 – Nakuru
Pick up from your Hotel by 7.30 A.m, we drive down the Escarpment via the floor of the to the ,Lake Nakuru. Lunch followed by an extensive afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight camping.
Day 2 – Maasai Mara
Depart Lake Nakuru after breakfast and drive to Maasai Mara arriving by lunchtime. After lunch proceed on an afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight camping.
Day 3 – Maasai Mara
From the camp, we explore the Mara region, packed with the elephant, zebra, rhino and all kinds of game through out the year with the spectacular wildebeest migration from Serengeti occurring mainly in July and August. Being at Maasai Mara is “as if you found yourself in the New York of the natural world according to some authorities”. Indeed you have the best opportunity of seeing all the big five. Dinner and overnight camping.
Day 4 – Nairobi
Depart Camp and drive through the reserve viewing game as you proceed to the main Narok road. On reaching Narok, we halt to give you a chance to buy souvenirs, or just to have a cup of tea. Back to Nairobi by 5.00 p.m. Drop off at your hotel.
End of safari.
Tour Cost Includes:
– Ground transport in a comfortable safari vehicle for game viewing, photography and touring
– Full board accommodation and meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner
– Accommodation in double / triple room
– All park entrance fees to include government taxes
– Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
– All game drives as detailed in the itinerary
– Bottled water whilst on safari
– Start and end in Nairobi.
Tour Cost excludes:
– International flights
– Items of a personal nature
– Any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary