Take advantage of our Classic Kenya packages offer today and get to experience the uthentic East African, holiday packages East Africa africa, Africa vacation tours & Holidays style safari in the hear of Kenya premier National parks Masai mra and Lake Nakuru for an ultimate gave viewing while staying in excellent kenya safari lodges, luxury tented camps, budget tented camps in Masai mara and lake Nakuru . Delight in discovering the wildlife and landscape of Kenya in the company of highly knowledgeable and experience tour guides.
This 4 days kenya safaris, kenya safari, Budget Safari Camping Kenya, Luxury Lodge, Tented Camp & Family Safaris, Kenya Holiday Vacation, Kenya Safari Guide 2017/2018 is the best for all you ever need in Nature placing you at the forefront in search for the Big 5 (Lion, Leopard, Rhino, Elephant, and Buffalo while staying in some of our best safari accommodations located right inside the Game reserves and National parks with Best Kenya Camping Safaris Vacations, best camping tours , Kenya Luxury Lodge hosting the best of safari accommodation just along the realm of the park with no faces.
Our Kenya Camping Safaris and Kenya Luxury Safaris options take you from the vast plains of Masai Mara to the lumbering White Rhino and massive flocks of Flamingos at Lake Nakuru National Park to the elusive leopard in Samburu, finishing of your travels at our endless sandy white beaches of Diani, Zanzibar, Lamu, Malindi or Mombasa.
Day 1: Maasai mara game reserve
Early morning we shall commence the safari to Masai Mara game reserve and drive a long the great rift valley with a brief stop over at the view point ; the journey will continue to the Savannah grassland where we shall both arrive in good time for lunch and afternoon or evening game drive until sunset. The rest of the evening will be at our camp which is self contained tents on a full board basis.
Meal plan for this day is breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Main destination: Masai Mara National Reserve
Day 2-3: Masai mara game reserve
Two full days are spent exploring the park in search of the big 5.
Morning and afternoon game viewing are offered and if you opt to take a hot air balloon safari which optional activity, then the cost will be $450 us dollars can be organized by our offices. During your two full day trip in maasai mara you are free to let us know how you want you game viewing as we can also organize for you a guided walk to areas which are not prone to dangerous wildlife though at a small fee of which is payable direct.
Otherwise for game viewing there is no extra charges as it is paid for.
Day 4: Nairobi Kenya
This will mark the end of our trip in maasai mara game reserve.
Main destination: Nairobi
Accommodation: End of tour (no accommodation)
Meals & drinks: Breakfast & lunch (Dinner not included)
Drinks not included
End of tour
Additional accommodation can be arranged for extra cost.
You’ll be dropped off at the airport (or hotel).
Cost: 460 usd per person sharing all inclusive safari package.
Included in this package:
· Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
· Airport pick up and drop off.
· All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
· Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
· Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
· Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
· A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
· Each minivan carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
· Bottled mineral water during game drives.
· Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
· All government taxes, levies, and fees
· Pick up and drop off transfers
· Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
· Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
· Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
· Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
· Laundry services.
· Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | +254 725 971 349