KENYA SAFARIS, KENYA WILDLIFE SAFARIS, KENYA SAFARI HOLIDAYS, KENYA TOURS, KENYA SAFARI TOUR AND HOLIDAYS ESCAPES FOR THOSE WHO HAVE GREAT TASTE FOE THE FINE THINGSKENYA SAFARIS, KENYA WILDLIFE SAFARIS, KENYA SAFARI HOLIDAYS, KENYA TOURS, KENYA SAFARI TOUR AND HOLIDAYS ESCAPES FOR THOSE WHO HAVE GREAT TASTE FOE THE FINE THINGS:
Kindly accept my sincere apologies for keeping you on hold longer than the expected time before posting this offer. This Kenya tour only available for those who would want to experience Kenya safari and travels in a group or are willing to join a small group tour to Kenya from Nairobi or Mombasa.
The African Safari Kenya Masai Mara and the lake is one of the best African Kenya safari packages that not only give you the best of Africa Safari experience. but also value for money.
We have the best choice of safari lodges, excellent experience, knowledgeable and talented private safari guide who love their work with passion, very flexible and understanding, you can be guaranteed of the best services ever on your ideal African Wildlife Kenya Safari with Wild race Africa Safari tours and travel company.
Herein below find a detailed day by day trip itinerary. Well planned and fully detailed.
Arrival: Upon landing at the JKIA (Nairobi airport), you will be met and received by one of Wild race Africa Safari tours and travel airport re[representative who will then connect you to your drive for the transfer to your hotel depending on your time of arrival or pick you up and start off the trip from airport.
Accommodation before the tour departs can be arranged for an extra cost.
Day 1: Lake Naivasha & Lake Nakuru
We will meet and welcome you upon arrival in Nairobi. After a short briefing you will set off for Lake Naivasha where you get to enjoy a morning boat ride. During this tour you are likely to see fish eagles hunting for fish in the lake, cormorants and ibis among other water birds.
After the boat ride you will proceed on to Nakuru and check in at Miale hotel in time for lunch. You have time to relax and freshen up before entering Lake Nakuru National park for the afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge or Nlake Nakuru lodge (http://www.sopalodges.com/lake-nakuru-sopa-lodge/overview)
In Lake Nakuru National park you have good chances to see the black and white rhino. Big cats are also seen. The park itself is very scenic with the lake contrasting the acacia woodland areas where baboons swing from branches.
Day 2: Masai Mara Safari Tours – Wildrace Africa Safari Holidays
After breakfast you will check out and proceed to Masai Mara passing through the Masai town of Narok. You arrive at Miti Mingi Eco camp in time for lunch. After lunch you have time to freshen up before embarking on an evening game drive in search of the big cats and other wildlife.
You have a chance to see the African sunset Wild wild race Africa Safari company before returning to the camp for dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge (http://www.sopalodges.com/masai-mara-sopa-lodge/overview)
Day 3: Masai Mara Safari Adventures – Wildrace Africa Safari Holidays
After breakfast, you will leave for a full day of game drives in the expansive Masai Mara Game Reserve. You have good chances to see most of the Big Five encounters. These include Lions, Elephants, Buffalo, Leopard and Rhino. You will enjoy picnic lunch (lunchboxes from your camp) in a designated area inside the park. Thereafter you can go for an optional visit of a traditional Masai village (not included in the price, but can be arranged directly with the drive guide) and have the opportunity to learn more about their fascinating culture. Thereafter you will resume game drives until you return to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Masai Mara – Wildrace Africa Safari Holidays Nairobi
You will begin your last day with an early morning game drive before breakfast. This game drive gives you good chances to see Big Cats hunting or sharing a kill. Some of the elusive animals like the leopard may be seen at this hour. You return to the camp for breakfast and leave thereafter for Nairobi with lunch in a designated restaurant on the way. You arrive in the late afternoon. Drop off can be at your hotel in Nairobi or airport that marks the end of your African Wildlife Kenya Safari with Wild race Africa Safari tours and travel company.
Kenya Safari cost and Prices: 520 usd per head all inclusive safari package.
Accommodations: Mara Sopa Lodge, Lake NAkuru Sopa Lodge or similar.
Included in this package:
· Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
· Airport pick up and drop off.
· All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
· Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
· Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
· Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
· A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
· Each minivan carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
· Bottled mineral water during game drives.
· Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
· All government taxes, levies, and fees
· Pick up and drop off transfers
· Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
· Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
· Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
· Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
· Laundry services.
· Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary
Once again, thank you very much for the great opportunity and kind support you are both giving me and my company to offer you the very best of our quality services.
Kindly go through with me and advise accordingly. Do feel free to get in touch and discuss more anytime.
Wildrace Africa Safaris.
+254 725 971 349
. P.o.box 22884-00100 Nairobi – Kenya. Town House 9th flr.–Opp. Nairobi 20th century…Off Kimathi
street….Kaunda street….Adjacent to Tratoria restaurant
Tel: +254 [ 020]-2219940 | Fax:+254 -2219982
|firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com|https://about.me/simonmilambo
http://www.wildraceafrica.com | https://www.facebook.com/wildrace.africasafaris _