Explore and discover Kenya Masai mara with our cheap kenya safari packages, Masai Mara inexpensive migration Safari, budget Kenya Lodge Safari to Masai Mara includes Kenya’s most famous safari highlights, visiting Lake Nakuru, the scenic Great Rift Valley and Masai Mara in just a 5 days safari in Kenya. Spend 2 full days game viewing in Masai Mara National Park, Kenya’s top game reserve and stand a chance to feel the breath of being in a true African wilderness rich of action packed.
Arrival: Upon arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta international airport Nairobi, You will be met and welcomed by our airport representative, short briefing about the trip and then later follow by a transfer to the hotel of your choice for overnight stay. (Accommodation before the tour departs can be arranged for an extra cost.)
Day 1: Nairobi to Nakuru Safaris
Depart Nairobi in the morning and drive to the Great Rift Valley viewing scenery en route. You will be arriving at the Pink Lake often referred to for it’s great masses of flamingos. After lunch proceed for a game drive in the park with numerous animals. Dinner and overnight will be at Lake Nakuru guest house. Lake Nakuru’s claim to fame is anchored on its flamingos and the 400 species of birds found here. The lake itself is a soda lake on the floor of the rift valley. The sight of the millions of flamingos is quite spectacular. From a distance the lake appears ringed in pink. The lake has also earned a reputation as an important haven for endangered species, particularly the Rothschild Giraffe and the black and white rhino. Lions, water buck, buffalo and baboons are all residents here.
Day 2: Nakuru – Masai Mara Safari Tours.
The car will depart the camp soon after breakfast and drive via the scenic floor of the Great Rift Valley to the Masai Mara. You will have lunch at a campsite before proceeding for evening game drives. You will have dinner and overnight stay at the Mara Destiny eco camp / Mara rhino camp / Mara Lenchada Tourist Camp.
Day 3-4: Maasai Mara Safari Tours
You will spend a full day exploring the park in search of the big 5 with a possibility of seeing the annual wildebeest migration that takes place from July to October. An optional hot air balloon safari can be arranged at an extra cost of US$450. Dinner and overnight stay at are at Mara Wildebeest Camp. The Mara offers wildlife in such variety and abundance that it is difficult to believe: over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. You will easily see lions, rhinos, hippos, crocodiles, giraffe, wildebeests, zebras, buffalo, warthogs, hyenas, jackals, wild dogs, buffalo, leopard, many kinds of antelopes, and elephant. It is in the Mara that perhaps the most spectacular event of the natural world takes place. This is the annual migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from the Serengeti (Tanzania) in search of water and pasture. Following on their heels are the predators of the savanna: lion, cheetah, wild dog, jackal, hyena, and vultures.
Day 5: Masai Mara to Nairobi Safaris & Tours
You will have a morning game drive then return to the campsite for breakfast. We drive back to Nairobi where the safari ends.
Kenya Safari Masai mara and Lake Nakuru Cost: 540 usd per person sharing all inclusive safari package.
Boat ride in Lake Naivasha National park cost 35 usd per person.
Masai Village visit 15 usd per head.
Included in this package:
· Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
· Airport pick up and drop off.
· All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
· Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
· Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
· Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
· A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
· Each minivan carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
· Bottled mineral water during game drives.
· Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
· All government taxes, levies, and fees
· Pick up and drop off transfers
· Domestic and international airfares and departures taxes.
· Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
· Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
· Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
· Laundry services.
· Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary.